Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alefey Jacob
Job Ref 1893750/001
Date posted 25 January 2023philippines banking-financial-services/corporate-banking 2023-01-25 2023-03-26 financial-services Taguig City National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking role as opened up at a leading foreign commercial bank.
About the Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the growth and development of the corporate banking portfolio and in writing credit proposals for the bank's clients.
- Achieve the department’s financial targets, and generate revenue growth to contribute to the overall business profitability
- Grow and deepen relationships with corporate clients, ensuring good understanding of their business needs and become trusted advisers to clients
- Proactively implement strategies to enhance and maintain strong business relationships, anticipate customer needs, and provide high-quality service at all times
- Work closely with colleagues from other businesses, product partners, and service partners to identify opportunities to strengthen relationships by identifying customer needs
- Monitor the quality of client portfolios and safeguard the bank’s interest and minimise operations and credit risk
- Prepare the credit proposal and application for the Branch Manager’s review
- Establish and negotiate terms under which credit will be extended, including costs, repayment method and collateral requirements
To be successful in this Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking job, you should have strong business development and relationship building skills.
- Ability to generate new business, design and implement effective marketing strategy to generate new business
- Ability to make sure that existing credit customers utilise their credit facilities
- Must discuss all credit applications with the the Branch Manager prior to presenting to the loan committee
- Serve as a contact officer for both borrowing and non borrowing accounts/customers for other matters relating to bank services
This leading foreign commercial bank offers comprehensive banking services with local and international expertise to support its clients at all levels.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await in this Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking job.
Apply today or contact me at email@example.com to discuss this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 25 January 2023An exciting Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking job has just become available at one of the leading foreign banks. You will be reporting directly to the Assistant Vice President of Marketing.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 31 January 2023A VP - Internal Audit job has become available for a seasoned auditor from the financial shared services arm of a global bank.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 30 January 2023A Compliance Head job has become available for a seasoned compliance leader who has successfully built compliance frameworks and processes for a big multinational bank or a reputable financial shared services.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 30 January 2023An AML Manager job has become available for someone wanting to take the next step in their AML career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 30 January 2023The Senior AML Investigator job has become available for someone wanting to take the next step in their AML career in a fast-paced environment.