Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Micah Casem
Job Ref K3BS88-E2E11720
Date posted 25 May 2023philippines banking-financial-services/corporate-banking 2023-05-25 2023-07-24 banking Taguig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A promising Credit Manager job has opened up at a leading foreign bank in Manila.
About the Credit Manager Role:
You will be responsible for assessing credit proposals, monitoring and managing credit risk.
- Assess the credit proposal from the front office
- Analyse macroeconomics, economic activity and the creditworthiness of bank's clients, analysing relevant industry and financial condition of borrowers, and analyse the risk factors and prepare mitigating suggestions
- Conduct project loan assessments
- Prepare and submit credit assessment report to the credit committee, and establish and adjust limits and/or pre-conditions for credit deals based on the results of monitoring and analysis of the financial situation and information
- Review credit limits and internal rating
- Regularly review the credit policy of the bank
To succeed in this Credit Manager role, you must ensure the conduct of the branch’s credit business is within the letter and spirit of the Head Office and regulatory requirements.
- Minimum of five years' experience on the corporate loan assessment and analysis in corporate banking and commercial banking sector, top 10 banks is preferred
- Professional knowledge and skills such as professional methods of financial and economic analysis of economic activities of corporate, accounting standards IFRS knowledge, and capabilities in macroeconomics analysis and industry analysis
- Familiarity with energy, real estate, power, mining and infrastructure industry
This leading foreign bank offers comprehensive banking services with local and international expertise to support its clients at all levels.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await in this Credit Manager job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+63 2 8 841 9315
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: LipaDate posted: 26 May 2023A Relationship Manager - Wealth Management job has become available at a one of the foremost and fastest growing international banks in the Philippines.