Corporate Finance Manager
Consultant Antonette Cuaresma
Date posted 18 May 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Corporate Finance Manager role has just become available at a well-established global credit provider located in BGC, Taguig.
About the Corporate Finance Manager Role:
In this role, you will be be responsible for the Corporate Finance Function in Manila, performing the various finance and payroll function of the Manila operations.
This includes and is not limited to AP, AR, Reconciliation, Service Centre Billing, Management and Financial Accounting, Budgeting and Forecasting, Government returns, Payroll and On-cost Calculations.
- Manage monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting, planning, and budgeting in coordination with regional Finance Team
- Ensure that all local accounting, reporting, tax, closing and finance matters are in line with both local regulations and group policies
- Manage the company’s Service Centre Billing
- Manage the Payroll and On-cos Calculations
- Take the lead in growing the Finance Operations Team
To be successful in this Corporate Finance Manager role, you should have an in depth understanding of Financial Analysis, Financial Reporting, Forecasting, Budgeting, and Finance Risk operations.
- Minimum 15 years' proven experience in Accounting / Financial Reporting field
- Degree in Finance or Relevant Professional Qualification; CPA is preferred
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill in English
- Must have the appetite and endurance in setting up operations
The company is a new financial services player in Manila, Philippines. It is a well-established global credit provider as well as consumer lender, that offers Property Advisory and Asset Servicing. Its offices span Australia, Asia, and Europe – including Ireland, Spain, UK, and South Korea. Due to their aggressive expansion, they are looking for competent professionals to join their growing team.
If you are keen to explore this new opportunity, please apply today.