Credit Exotic Trade Review & Valuations, VP
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Antonette Cuaresma
Date posted 13 June 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Credit Exotic Trade Review & Valuations, VP job has just become available at one of the top global banks located in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
About the Credit Exotic Trade Review & Valuations, VP Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for providing functional oversight and direction to both the Exotic Trade Review (ETR) and Valuations Services Group (VSG) teams. You will develop the team to be highly technical and motivated by coaching to ensure that the team is sufficiently knowledgeable to manage the stakeholders, strengthen two-way communication and reinforce desired behaviours.
- Manage the overall responsibilities and deliverables of the credit ETR team of 14 people and VSG team of six people
- Responsible for the overall service delivery, governance and control oversight across ETR and VSG functions
- Contribute to the global ETR regulatory and audit remediation including ownership of the tactical BoW (Book of Work), SME input into the strategic remediation programme, and involvement in the bank responses to auditors
- Oversee the resolution of issues and escalations from the VSG clients and ETR internal stakeholders by collaborating and working closely with the senior management across the bank
- Initiate and facilitate meetings with various stakeholders to discuss issues, enhance processes and deliver the regulatory requirements
- Manage all risk and control-related issues and ensure that the correct escalation process is followed
The successful Credit Exotic Trade Review & Valuations, VP will need to be highly analytical, thorough and be able to communicate complex information to a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Strong background and experience in financial markets in areas like product control, risk reporting, valuation, trading or other related areas
- Demonstrate very strong understanding of the credit derivatives structured products and valuations as well as operations and business finance (RPL and accounting control) front-to-back infrastructure and processes
- Strong math and finance knowledge is essential as the role involves mathematical risk models and complex calculations, market valuations and review of legal documentation
- Proficient in communication at all levels in a cross-cultural environment to confidently interact with the senior management and regulators (i.e. internal and external auditors)
- Excellent influencing, planning, problem-solving, presentation and interpersonal skills
- CIMA, CPA, CFA, FRM qualification will be an advantage
This organisation is one of the largest banking and financial institutions in the world. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Credit Exotic Trade Review & Valuations, VP job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.