Head of Finance / Treasurer
Consultant Antonette Cuaresma
Date posted 31 October 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Head of Finance / Treasurer role has just become available at leading provider of comprehensive online platform for comparing financial and telecommunication products, located in Makati City.
About the Head of Finance / Treasurer Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for managing end to end operations of the Finance Department.
- Oversee financial reporting, financial planning, and financial analysis activities
- Prepare budget and ensure sufficient funds to support operations
- Ensure accuracy, and timely completion of month-end closing reports and processes
- Assist the Country Manager in developing new businesses by providing strategic financial analysis and reviewing business contracts with direct impact to finance
- Provide cost analysis to Sales Head to ensure profitability of sales activities
- Assist HR Head in defining and improving compensation and benefits programs for employees
- Oversee collection team and assist in structuring recovery plans
To be successful in the Head of Finance / Treasurer role, you must have solid work experience in Financial Controlling, Accounting, and Treasury operations.
- CPA is a requirement
- At least six years' experience in accounting and finance
- Broad and deep understanding of IFRS, local GAAP and tax matters
- Strong analytical skills and flair for analysing financial figures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language
- Passionate to work in an international and fast-paced environment with strong desire to learn about private markets
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and demonstrate passion to build something great from nothing
This organisation is part of a larger group based in Hong Kong which aim is to grow network of comparison platforms.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is Head of Finance / Treasurer role is for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.