Consultant Antonette Cuaresma
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152019-01-14 financial-services 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Finance Director role has just become available in a boutique investor and asset manager, focused on special situations and structured finance investments in Southeast Asia, located in BGC Taguig.
About the Finance Director Role:
In this role, you will be responsible in leading the Finance and Control functions of the company. The role can be based in Manila or Singapore with expected occasional regional travel.
- Manage funding of company investments, playing an active role in transactions
- Advise on future entity structuring across group, including corporate (and where possible personal) tax implications
- Oversight for group-wide management reporting
- Strengthen current internal portfolio accounting and reporting system for various subsidiaries of the company
- Provide required inputs / reports and partner with internal and/or third-party investor reporting
- Manage network of bank accounts, sales & collections on assets, and quarterly fund waterfall payments
- Create new strategies and agreements to extract maximum value and efficiency from outsourced partners
- Manage operational elements of investments including:
- Review checks prepared by supervised credits
- Review collections against schedules
- Monitor and collect receivables
To be successful in this role, you must be a Chartered Accountant / CPA holder or local equivalent.
- Degree in numeric subject, including but not limited to Accounting & Finance, Economics, Mathematics is required
- Experience managing a team is strongly desired
- Background in tax operations / management would be an advantage but not a primary necessity
- Highly detail-oriented and demonstrated ability to multi-task, multi-hat, and work with regional teams
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and international investment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, other Southeast Asia language ability is an added advantage
The successful CFO will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you have the drive and determination to contribute to a growing business, this Finance Director role is for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.