Consultant Antonette Cuaresma
Date posted 28 November 2018 2018-11-28financial-services 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters
An exciting CFO role has just become available in a leading local stock brokerage firm located in BGC.
About the CFO Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the end to end finance operations of the firm, and work closely with the President & COO.
- Maintain and safeguard the integrity of the company's records and transactions
- In-charge of liquidity management
- In-charge of budget preparations
- In-charge of consolidating the Financial Statements of the AB Capital Group
- Provide management with required reports (FS, others) and information relevant for decision-making
- Comply with external reportorial requirements
- Maintain effective inter-group and external (CB, BIR, SEC, etc.) relations
To be successful in this role, you must have proven leadership skills and ability to motivate and drive team members.
- CPA is a prerequisite
- Broad and deep understanding of IFRS, local GAAP and tax matters
- Strong analytical skills and flair for analysing financial figures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language to communicate effectively with stakeholders
The company is one of the top local securities brokerage firms in the Philippines. Due to their growth plans, they are looking for proficient professionals to join their rising organisation.
If you have the drive and determination to contribute to a growing business, this CFO role is for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.