Technical Coordinator- Management Review, Planning & Analysis
Consultant Sarah Bon
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-09 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 70000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Technical Coordinator - Management Review, Planning & Analysis job has just become available at one of the leading financial institutions located in BGC, Taguig.
About the Technical Coordinator - Management Review, Planning & Analysis Role:
In this business critical role, you are responsible for the company’s timely financial reporting specifically in accounting and finance and to be able to initiate improvement projects and resolutions on complex issues.
- Preparation of financial reports that the stakeholders will require
- Initiate improvement projects through analysis that will help identify complex issues to manage more effectively deliverable of the team
- To work with onshore Function Managers to provide resolution on accounting and finance reporting issues
- To be well versed on all the function areas in the team as the role will do training and coaching for new hires and junior team members
- Will be the go to person for both internal and external partners for cross functional processes when it comes to analytical and procedural advice
- Close collaboration with auditors-both internal and external
To be successful in this Technical Coordinator - Management Review, Planning & Analysis Role, you will need to have a background on finance and accounting in a financial service setting such as wealth and asset management, with an independent self-starter attitude.
- With six to eight years related work experience and knowledge in accounting, reporting and financial analysis Specifically, Financial Accounting, Financial Control and Taxation Management & Statutory Reporting
- Knowledge on usual general accounting and financial reporting systems such as PeopleSoft, HFM and other similar systems
- Highly adaptable and very flexible in all work tasks
- Organised and with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
This organisation is one of the leading financial service companies in the country and worldwide. They specialise in providing asset servicing solutions and asset management to both institutional and personal clients. The delivery of products and services to this client base is supported through a network of offices around the globe.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.