Accounting & Finance, Senior Manager
Consultant Antonette Cuaresma
Date posted 28 January 2019 2019-01-282019-03-25 banking Taguig National Capital Region PH 1634 PHP 110000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An exciting Accounting & Finance – Senior Manager job has just become available at a start-up international bank located in BGC Taguig.
About the Accounting & Finance – Senior Manager Role:
You are mainly responsible for ensuring the Bank’s accounting affairs comply with applicable laws, regulations, internal policies, procedures and codes by establishing and maintaining frameworks to protect the reputation of the bank and avoid significant financial loss.
- Cooperate with the Head of Finance & Accounting Department to establish, review and amend the overall accounting policies of the Bank to ensure they are consistent with local accounting standards.
- Prepare and update accounting manual
- Draft annual financial budget for the Bank according to the business estimation of relevant departments.
- Undertake the review role in the Financial Management System, to carry out formalities check of invoices and review payments
- Prepare quarterly financial analysis report to the Authorised Management with necessary information on financial status for decision-making.
- In charge of external audit affairs
To be successful in the Accounting & Finance – Senior Manager role, you will need to have a thorough understanding of finance and accounting in a bank setting, with an entrepreneurial attitude to support the business in establishing the Manila Branch.
- Bachelor’s degree or above; Major in Accounting, Finance or related areas and a CPA (Certified Public Accountant)
- At least five years of accounting, financing or related experience; Local banking experience is preferred
- Familiar with IFRS standard, accounting and tax policies etc.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Good command of written and spoken English language
This company is the largest bank in the world. It was ranked 1st place in the three authoritative lists of The Banker’s Top 1000 World Banks, the Forbes Global 2000 and the Fortune Global 500 Sub-list of Commercial Banks. With a solid domestic focus, the client has expanded its global outlook to more than 60 countries and territories, providing a comprehensive range of financial products and services.
If you want to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.