Senior Financial Reporting Specialist
Consultant Llyod Salviejo
Date posted 09 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-08 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
A world-leading financial institution is looking for a Senior Financial Reporting Specialist to join their team. In this job, your main responsibility will revolve around five major areas – Ledger Accounting, Financial Reporting, Management Reporting, Service and Process management.
About the Senior Financial Reporting Specialist:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for creating and generating key financial reports to support a specific area of the business by taking on organisational tasks, process or operational nature.
- Generate and analyse financial reports critical to the business to determine key business factors driving financial performance
- Should be able to have an in-depth understanding of the key business processes affecting the organisation
- Deliver significant management tasks through a detailed and comprehensive method
- Work in a broad and integrated environment, customised solutions to produce standard products
- Establish and execute initiatives with the goal of improving all processes in place by closely working with internal partners across the organisation
- Should be updated on the latest developments in the current business situation covering internal markets and must adjust accordingly
To succeed in the role, you must have extensive knowledge in local statutory requirements, IFRS and IFRS9.
- Must possess four to five years' experience in banking knowledge and products and other relevant functional areas which include Accounting, Financial, Management & Statutory Reporting and other Accounting and Finance-related areas
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Equivalent
- Knowledge on the key EU trading regulations
- Exposure managing month-end inter-company reconciliation process for the ledger and UAT testing for complex system changes
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills to present key information to stakeholders
This global financial services company is one the best financial institutions in the world as recently ranked by Forbes Magazine voted by customers around the world. Proven through their experience and services translated to the best in class client experience, strong financial position across more than 40 countries.
If you are someone who aims to be the best, this is the perfect time to join an industry leader that is consistently at the top of the game.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.