Finance Department Head
Consultant Antonette Cuaresma
Date posted 09 May 20192019-05-20 2019-07-08 financial-services Taguig City PH PHP 120000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
We are recruiting on behalf of Yulon Finance Philippines Corporation, a listed company on the Taiwan Stock Exchange Market. The vision of the company is to be the most innovative financial company in the Philippines. With the successful experience from the mother company, they aim to provide professional financial solutions to meet all the diverse needs for local customer.
About the Finance Department Head Role:
Reporting directly to the President, and VP – Administration Division Head, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the finance strategy for the country and take part in the decision-making process as well as accounting, financial reporting, and compliance.
- Develop and recommend for approval the Department’s objectives, plans, and budgets
- Monitor the Department’s performance against plans, analyse deviations from plans, pinpoint areas for improvement, and direct appropriate course of action
- Direct, guide, develop, and motivate staff directly supervised and evaluate their performance
- Review and sign correspondence, memoranda, and reports pertaining to the Department’s activities
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of processes and procedures of the Department
- Review and approve Financial Statements, Tax Reports, Tax Returns, and Disbursements
- Review, approve, and present Financial Statements to Executives and Stockholders
- Secure low cost and sufficient funds from banks in line with business plan
- Review, and approve Management Reports, Budget, and Business Plans
- Review and approve reports to government agencies and other outside parties
To succeed in this role, you must have at least 10 years' work experience in Accounting and Treasury.
- CPA is required
- Excellent leadership qualities and communication skills
- Professional, thorough, and detail-oriented
- Leadership ability and an assertive personality is preferred
- Hands-on profile, independent and autonomous
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Department Head role.
Apply today or contact me for this exciting opportunity.