Head of Coporate Planning
Consultant Antonette Cuaresma
Date posted 23 May 20192019-05-23 2019-07-22 banking Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 250000 280000 280000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Head of Corporate Planning Department role has just become available at one of the leading local bank based in Makati City.
About the Head of Corporate Planning Department:
The Head of Corporate Planning Department is accountable to the Chief Financial Officer and senior management for assisting in coordinating the planning and budgeting efforts of the Bank, monitoring performance against plans, ensuring implementation of plans, capital planning & management, and preparation of various research output as may be assigned.
- Assists in coordination of the strategic, operational, and tactical planning efforts of the Bank
- Ensures timeliness & accuracy of management information reports and budget process
- Monitors and analyses the profit performance of the segments, channel, products via the Management Profitability Report
- Coordinates the Business Reviews as venues for monitoring profit performance and productivity improvements for the Bank’s responsibility centres
- Supervises the research effort for the Bank and its subsidiaries, specifically in terms of Analysis of Competitors
- Assists the CFO in the Bank’s Investor Relations Programs
- Handles special assignments as my be required by the Senior Management
- Mentors and coaches staff for their training and professional development, and improvement of the Department’s output
- Serves as the secretary of the Assets and Liabilities Committee (ALCO)
To be successful in the Head of Corporate Planning Department role, you will need to have advance knowledge in analysis, development, maintenance and automation of reports on internal performance indicators of the Bank.
- College Graduate of Business or Quantitative Course preferably MBA holder
- At least 10 years' experience in Management Reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English
- Results-driven, analytical, proactive
- Must have the ff values: Patience, Integrity, Flexibility, Reliability
This company is one of the country’s leading universal banks, gaining recognition for global banking excellence consecutively receiving prestigious banking awards.
If you are looking for the next big move in your career, the Head of Corporate Planning Department role is for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.