Head of Reconciliations
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Antonette Cuaresma
Date posted 10 June 20192019-06-10 2019-08-09 banking Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 150000 180000 180000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Reconciliations job has just become available at one of the top global banks located in Taguig City.
About the Head of Reconciliations Role:
In this role, you will be responsible reconciling transactions across the general ledger and sub-ledgers together with other key accounts.
- Oversees and ensure timely completion of all bank reconciliations daily
- Creates and implements an effective exception management process including in-depth analysis of breaks and communicating these to relevant departments to resolve
- Produces management information on daily breaks and issues resolution for senior management
- Proactive identification and management of identified risks within our books and records
- Reviews bank accounts, checks balances against ledger amounts and verifies that such amounts agree with financial statement items, such as an asset, a liability, a revenue or an expense
- Acts as primary contact for audit where reconciliation testing and process reviews are required
- Conducts an annual reconciliation of all bank accounts against active third-party statements and internal books and records to identify redundant accounts to be closed
- Ensures guidelines and policies around cash processes are adequate and effective, and that such policies prevent significant errors in cash balance calculation
To succeed in this role, you must have extensive transaction and balance reconciliation experience in a global bank setting.
- At least seven years of transaction and balance reconciliation experience
- Experience using with treasury management or third-party reconciliations systems
- Effective communicator with relationship management experience
- Knowledge of good governance practices
- Strong people management skills
The company is one of the foremost and continuously growing foreign banks in the Philippines whose business has been operations for 20 years. Given their growth the past year, they are looking for proficient and aggressive professionals to join and contribute to their organisation.
If you have the drive and determination to contribute to a growing business, this Head of Reconciliations role is for you.
Apply for this challenging role today.