Head of Financial Control Department
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Antonette Cuaresma
Date posted 19 July 20192019-07-19 2019-09-17 banking Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 150000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Financial Control Department role has just become available at one of the fastest growing local banks located in BGC Taguig.
About the Head of Financial Control Department Role:
The position is primarily responsible for the supervision of the general accounting team and financial administration team. It supervises the general ledger administration, disbursements, fixed assets, and bank-wide financial reports for external and audit purposes.
- Approve and sign manager’s checks and credit memos processed by general accounting within the approving authority limits
- Approve GL accounting entries
- Review the financial statements of the bank and ensure these reflect the true statement of condition and performance of the bank
- Meet subordinates on regular basis to address issues and concerns for immediate resolution
- Attend GL-related projects; supervise month-end and year-end closing activities
- Set up plans and targets (automation or improvement of work processes) for the department and ensure that these plans are carried out within the agreed timeline/deadline
To be successful in the role, you will need to be a seasoned head of finance with experience working in an equally reputable global financial services organisation.
- Advanced knowledge of industry practice in finance and accounting
- Ability to organise and control large accounting systems
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact at a senior management level
- At least 8-10 years of experience in an accounting role
- Extensive experience as people manager
- Professional accounting qualification
- Empowered; quality approach; business acumen; excellent outcomes
This company is a member of one of the largest conglomerates in the country and has expanded its nationwide footprint and becoming known as one of the fastest growing banks in the country.
If you are someone who wants to be a part of one of the fastest-growing and most consumer-focused universal banks in the Philippines, this is the role for you. This is a great time to be part of the bank’s journey to ultimately become a world-class bank.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.