Chief Finance Officer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Antonette Cuaresma
Date posted 02 August 20192019-08-02 2019-10-01 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 300000 400000 400000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Chief Finance Officer job has just become available at a leading fintech company in BGC. This is a leading provider of a comprehensive online platform that compares financial and telecommunication products.
About the Chief Finance Officer Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for managing end-to-end operations of the finance and administration group, and report directly to the CEO of the company.
- Focus on business initiatives (acquisition, marketing, technology, operations) that contribute to MAU while optimising capital resources
- Innovate on business models and monetisation opportunities that will further manage capital spend
- Empower business owners to adopt a financial mindset in respective functions and product lines
- Create a more rigorous budget and cost management review
- Manage cost transformation initiatives through process improvements and elimination of non-value adding costs
- Explore new technology and platform partnerships to allow scale cost-efficiencies
- Deliver effective management reporting and performance review
- Embed controls across finance functions in accounting, treasury, disbursements, and reconciliation
- Efficient, effective and value adding finance function across the organisation
To be successful in the Chief Finance Officer role, you must have solid work experience in financial controlling, accounting, and treasury operations.
- At least 10 years of experience in accounting and finance
- Broad and deep understanding of IFRS, local GAAP and tax matters
- Strong analytical skills and flair for analysing financial figures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Passion for working in an international and fast-paced environment with strong desire to learn about private markets
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and demonstrate passion to build something great from nothing
This organisation is a fintech startup partnership between a huge local conglomerate and a leading telecommunications company. Their core services include payments, remittance, loans, business solutions and platforms.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is Chief Finance Officer role is for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.