Corporate Planning Head
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Antonette Cuaresma
Date posted 20 September 20192019-09-20 2019-11-19 banking Ortigas City PH PHP 200000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Corporate Planning Head job has become available in one of top local banks located in Ortigas City.
About the Corporate Planning Head Role:
In this role, you will be accountable to the Chief Financial Officer and senior management for assisting in the coordination of the planning and budgeting efforts of the bank, monitoring performance against plans, ensuring implementation of plans, capital planning and management, and preparation of various research output as assigned.
- Assist in the coordination of the strategic, operational, and tactical planning efforts of the bank
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of management information reports and budget process
- Monitor and analyse the profit performance of the segments, channel, products via the management profitability report
- Coordinate the business reviews as venues for monitoring profit performance and productivity improvements for the bank’s responsibility centres
- Supervise the research effort for the bank and its subsidiaries, specifically in terms of the analysis of competitors
- Assist the CFO in the bank’s investor relations programmes
- Handle special assignments as required by the senior management
- Mentor and coach staff in their training and professional development, to improve the department’s output
- Serve as the secretary of the assets and liabilities committee (ALCO)
To succeed in this Corporate Planning Head role, you will need to have advanced knowledge in analysis, development, maintenance and automation of reports on internal performance indicators of the bank.
- College degree in Business or Quantitative Course. MBA is preferred
- At least 10 years' experience in management reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Results-driven, analytical, proactive
- Must have the ff values: Patience, Integrity, Flexibility, Reliability
This company is one of the country’s leading universal banks, gaining recognition for global banking excellence consecutively receiving prestigious banking awards.
If you are looking for the next big move in your career, this Corporate Planning Head role is for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.