Consultant Antonette Cuaresma
Date posted 25 October 20192019-10-25 2019-12-24 financial-services Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 80000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Treasury Head role has just become available at a growing fintech company located in Makati City.
About the Treasury Head Role:
This role reports to the CFO, and is responsible for overseeing the cash flow, revenue, and overall finances of the company.
- Forecast, monitor, and track weekly, monthly, and quarterly cash flow
- Oversee cash management banking and financial institution relationships
- Negotiate bank and services fees
- Ensure policies and procedures meet the company’s objectives, needs, and regulatory body requirements
- Review and drive improvements in cash management, ensuring financial obligations are met in accordance with company policies and procedures
To be successful in the Treasury Head role, you need to have solid experience in treasury management and operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Banking
- Extensive experience in preparing cash forecasts, and cash flow analyses
- Experience in evaluating financial plans
- Self-motivated, flexible, and offers solution-oriented approach to problem solving
- Ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines, and work calmly under pressure
This company is an innovative fintech company operating in the Philippines that provides secure, reliable, and affordable “Salary Loan” solutions to hardworking employees. Services are focused on Salary Loans, Salary Advances, and Insurance options that fit each employee’s financial needs.
If you are someone who wants to be a part of one of a fast-growing and most consumer-focused fintech company in the Philippines, this Treasury Head role is right for you. This is a great time to be part of the organisation's journey to ultimately become a world-class fintech firm.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.