Finance Transformation - VP
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Antonette Cuaresma
Date posted 05 November 20192019-11-05 2020-01-04 insurance Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 200000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Finance Transformation - VP job has just become available at one of the leading global insurance companies located in BGC Taguig.
About the Finance Transformation - VP Role:
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for leveraging a comprehensive understanding of finance, accounting, and business processes to improve finance processes, optimise the efficiency and effectiveness of internal finance customers, and drive change within the function.
- Initiate, conceptualise, and drive process automation projects, including robotics, to automate various processes in finance and lead system installation and testing
- Conduct appropriate business process assessment and analysis, apply statistical skills, or other financial tools to support the analysis
- Leverage a comprehensive understanding of the finance roles, and function, and apply process improvement methodologies and tools to improve efficiencies, reduce risk, and /or increase standardisation
- Understand finance end-user requirements, make recommendations for solutions as needed, work with cross-functional teams to capture business requirements, and oversee testing
- Support company Agile project teams in process quality activities by applying process improvement philosophy, tools, and application
- Work proactively with regional function teams to analyse and document new or changed integrated business processes and procedures
To be successful in the Finance Transformation - VP role, you must have a very strong background finance and accounting, and insurance.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationship cross-functionally and globally
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Preferably with Lean/Six Sigma experience, familiar with agile methodology
- Advanced in the use of MS Office and other business software and system solutions
The successful candidate will be joining a multinational insurance company with successful operations in life insurance and mutual funds around the world including Europe, US, and Asia. The culture is smart, transformative, and open to ideas.
If you are looking to bring you career to the next level, this Finance Transformation - VP is the role for you.
Apply now to learn more.