Valuation Senior Specialist - Benefits Data Source (Mid-Shift)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Maureene Guzman
Job Ref 1789940/001
Date posted 16 June 2022philippines banking-financial-services/finance 2022-06-16 2022-08-15 insurance Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading insurance company is urgently recruiting for a Valuation Senior Specialist - Benefits Data Source (Mid-Shift) job. In this job, you are required to have a strong background in valuations and experience in actuarial and project management/consulting.
About the Valuation Senior Specialist - Benefits Data Source (Mid-Shift) Role:
The client teams within the company are supported by BDS - benefits data source. As a Valuation Specialist within BDS, you will contribute to several activities in managing and supporting benchmarking deliverables to clients, while also contributing to the overall building and maintaining of the global benefits database.
- Develop technical knowledge of benefits plans around the world
- Execute client projects accurately and respect delivery timelines through effective project management
- Work with a team of benefits experts across multiple countries
- Provide support to improving and developing benefits valuation models and setting assumptions
- Develop data processing and project management skills
- Foster a culture of quality and continuous learning and improvement
- Project manage and execute on global benchmarking assignments in a timely and high quality manner, as well as support with the preparation of benchmarking reports as a final client deliverable or as part of larger projects in collaboration with other segments within the company
- Build relationships internally and collaborate effectively in teams across regions
- Demonstrate natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with colleagues in other offices of the company
- Coordinate and collaborate with the valuation management team on a daily basis to ensure quality and timeliness of conducting and completing of work, though sharing of ideas and best practices
- Coordinate work as appropriate with local country champions and BDS team
- Develop and maintain valuation models for assigned countries
- Support continuous improvement in executing projects and seek feedback on methodology through collaboration with local country champions
- Provide support in the development and implementation of quality assurance processes which impact the delivery of benchmarking projects
- Provide knowledge, training and support, in the valuation of key employee benefits to help build/maintain country databases used for benchmarking projects
- Review client submissions, interpret plan documents, and work with the data management and valuation management teams to ensure completeness and accuracy of data in the BDS database
- Learn and understand the benefits landscape of assigned countries by contributing to the questionnaire content and updates and maintenance of the BDS knowledge base
- Effective understanding and use of the various tools and platforms used in the collection, processing, valuation, and reporting of data
To succeed in this Valuation Senior Specialist - Benefits Data Source (Mid-Shift) role, you must have a strong background in valuations. Experience in actuarial and project management/consulting is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a programme with emphasis in mathematics, statistics, business or related fields. Actuarial background is preferred; ASA or FSA not required
- Good technical knowledge of benefits. Pension or benefit valuation experience is preferred. Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint); experience in databases is an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; proficiency in English is required
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, ability to work within ambiguity, keen attention to detail
- Commitment to excellence, and sense of urgency regarding client needs
- Well-organised and has strong time management skills; able to work within tight deadlines and balance time across multiple, simultaneous projects that may involve different procedures and project team members.
- Proven ability to diagnose and resolve issues, ability to ask the right questions and seek help where appropriate, and ability to apply newly acquired knowledge/skills to future assignments
- Able to work both independently and collaborate with a diverse group of local, regional and global teams; displays initiative in self-development
- Flexibility in working hours is desired, for collaboration with other regions
- Location – Manila
The leading insurance company does not need an introduction.
If you have the drive and determination to contribute your expertise in a fast-paced and highly competitive environment this Valuation Senior Specialist - Benefits Data Source (Mid-Shift) role is for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 09 June 2022An exciting SM, Business Valuations and Advisory Services role has opened up at a commpany that needs to introduction.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 09 June 2022An Investment Accounting job has become available at a company that needs no introduction.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 26 May 2022If you are a seasoned risk leader with a strong background in operational and financial risk management from a trusted business who is looking for a strategic role in a fast paced environment, this Trust Risk Head job is for you.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 29 June 2022An exciting Relationship Manager - Wealth Management job has opened up in a wealth management team.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 28 June 2022An exciting Relationship Manager - Wealth Management job has opened up in a wealth management team.