Local Regulatory Reporting Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Samantha Cheblakian
Job Ref 1830230/001
Date posted 21 July 2022philippines banking-financial-services/finance 2022-07-21 2022-09-19 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Local Regulatory Reporting Manager job has opened up at a company that needs no introduction.
About the Local Regulatory Reporting Manager Role:
In this essential role, you will be responsible for the accurate and timely preparation and submission of regulatory reports to BSP, PDIC and other regulatory authorities.
- Ensure that the department is updated with the new polices and/or regulations of the regulatory authorities affecting the organisation
- Build the capacity of information intelligence, and ensure the quality of data, dig into the data and provide decision making support based on information
- Prepare and submit the reportorial requirements of BSP in accordance with their manual of regulations and circulars daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Prepare templates and update mapping rules according to the BSP requirement, when necessary. Document the business rules as needed
To succeed in this Local Regulatory Reporting Manager role, you must maintain good communication with regulator for reporting purpose, respond to queries of the regulatory agencies by telephone or email as allowed by the bank, get update from regulator, and take the lead in studying the change in BSP policies and circulars, ensure the requirement is documented and updated in reporting system.
- At least 10 years' working experience and at least five years' banking experience in financial reporting or data analysis
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a business-related field, such as Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting
- Knowledgeable on reportorial requirements of BSP and other government regulatory agencies
- Extensive knowledge of computers, operating systems, analytical software, and databases are preferred
This company needs no introduction.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Local Regulatory Reporting Manager role.
Apply today or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 07 August 2022An exciting Credit Portfolio Analyst job has just become available at one of the leading foreign banks.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 07 August 2022An exciting Business Product Development Head job has just become available at one of the most respected leading local banks based in Manila. Reporting directly to Head of Trust Trading. This is a role for a product developer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 04 August 2022A Senior KYC Specialist job has become available at a global leader in fund services, corporate governance, and related asset services.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 03 August 2022An exciting Corporate Planning Manager job has opened up at a company that needs no introduction.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 03 August 2022A Compliance Analyst (Operational Due Diligence) job has become available for someone who wants to take the next step in their AML career in a fast-paced environment.