Project Management & Corporate Reporting Manager
Consultant Antonette Cuaresma
Date posted 02 April 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Project Management & Corporate Reporting Manager role has just become available at one of the leading global financial services based in BGC, Taguig.
About the Project Management & Corporate Reporting Manager Role:
In this role, you will be well-versed in all matters of the business / organisation and will be responsible for project governance and developing corporate reports that provide an assessment of the overall company performance against objectives. You will build trust and long-term relationships with Managers, Executives, Clients, Business Partners, and Employees.
- Closely monitoring the efficiency of business operations, ensuring overall efficiency in the organisation's performance
- Developing the organisation's goals and objectives that tend to growth and productivity, incorporating the company’s vision and culture
- Design business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Coordinate with Executives, Department Heads, etc. to align company forecasts and goals, and promotion attainment of goals
- Gather, analyse, and interpret external and internal data and write reports
- Preparation of periodic and annual reviews about the organisation's performance
- Balance Scorecard reporting of organisation goals
- Track / Follow-up of issues / action items needed in the reports and/or presentation materials in a timely manner
- Responsible for researching and quality and timely delivery of company profiles, industry landscapes, etc.
To be successful in the Project Management & Corporate Reporting Manager role, you must have an extensive knowledge of the shares services industry in the Philippines and Asia, and up-to-date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently.
- Solid Project Management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Office productivity tools such as PowerPoint, KeyNote, and other tools
- Creative, artistic, and resourceful as may be involved in developing PowerPoint presentations for management reporting
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
- Able to think on their feet and adapt to constant change
- Background in corporate reporting / communications and business profile/portfolio development
This company is a leading global financial services company based out of Canada. It offers broad range of insurance, retirement, and investment produces and services to meet the diverse needs of both individual and corporate clients around the world.
If you have an outstanding track record in project management & corporate planning, and want to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.