Equity Portfolio Manager
Consultant Antonette Cuaresma
Date posted 12 April 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Equity Portfolio Manager role has just become available at a leading domestic professional reinsurance firm located in Makati City. This challenging role forms part of the Investment Operations.
About the Equity Portfolio Manager Role:
You will be responsible for the management of equity portfolios, utilisation of funds, approval and documentation of investment transactions, staff supervision, and management of client / vendor relations.
- Monitors market developments and economic updates that may affect the company’s portfolio in terms of liquidity, profitability, attribution, and exposures
- Monitors price movements of equities through currently available systems and maintains good relationships with counterparties trading with
- Executes deals, ensuring that they are within the approved guidelines set by the management and insurance commission
- Sources of eligible equity investment outlets or liquidates holdings or decides on pretermination of time deposits as needed
- Ensures proper maintenance of investment records and documents
- Develops and maintains good rapport with counterparty dealers and brokers
To succeed in this role, you must possess in depth knowledge on technical aspects of Equity trading operations.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills
- In depth understanding and knowledge of Equities market
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English
- Solid grasp of market trends and understanding of Equity market dynamics
This leading domestic professional reinsurance firm has been operating in the country since 1978. It is committed to provide financial security to its clients and continuously build value for its shareholders.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Equity Portfolio Manager job.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.