Head of Finance, APAC - CFO
Consultant Antonette Cuaresma
Date posted 07 May 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Head of Finance, APAC - CFO role has just become available at one of the word’s leading general insurance companies based in Makati City.
About the Head of Finance, APAC - CFO Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Head of Finance, APAC - CFO to take ownership of all tax-related concerns for the Philippines centre as well as serve as a consultant for other global offices.
- Strategy and Planning – provide financial management leadership in the areas of Tax, Financial Reporting, Management Reporting, Investment, and Treasury Management to the Finance team
- Policy, Process, and Procedures – oversee the implementation and maintenance of appropriate management accounting and reporting systems, budgetary controls, audit requirements, and expenditure procedures
- Environmental Awareness / Customer Focus – Ensure compliance with Regional Office / Head Office / Regulatory reporting deadlines / timeframes
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key external stakeholders including banking and financial institutions, rating agencies, auditors, government and regulatory bodies to ensure quality service and sound commercial terms
- Technical Performance – prepare periodical financial statements and reports for Board of Directors
- People Management – provide leadership by fostering a culture of employee engagement and role modelling, encouraging and rewarding values, and maintaining a high level of personal and professional competence
To be successful in the Head of Finance, APAC - CFO role, you will need to be a seasoned Head of Finance / CFO with experience working in an equally reputable global financial services organisation.
- Advanced knowledge of industry practice in Finance and Accounting
- Ability to organise and control large accounting systems
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact at a senior management level
- At least 15 years of experience in an accounting role
- Extensive experience as people manager
- Professional accounting qualification
- Empowered, quality approach, with good business acumen
This company is one of the world’s leading general insurance companies operating mainly in Australia, America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. They have recently set up their shared services centre in the Philippines as a strategic base for global business processes. As part of this exciting initiative, they are looking for adept change management professionals to be part of their growing pioneer team.
If you have an outstanding track record in finance operations and want to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.