Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Antonette Cuaresma
Date posted 11 June 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Financial Controller job opportunity has just become available at one of the fastest growing local banks located in BGC, Taguig.
About the Financial Controller Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Financial Controller to take ownership for all finance-related concerns for the main bank and report directly to the CFO.
- Strategy and Planning – Provide financial management leadership in the areas of Tax, Financial Reporting, Management Reporting, Investment, and Treasury Management to the Finance Team
- Policy, Process, and Procedures – Oversee the implementation and maintenance of appropriate management accounting and reporting systems, budgetary controls, audit requirements, and expenditure procedures
- Environmental Awareness / Customer Focus – Ensure compliance with Head Office / Regulatory reporting deadlines / time frames
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key external stakeholders including banking and financial institutions, rating agencies, auditors, government and regulatory bodies to ensure quality service and sound commercial terms
- Technical Performance – Prepare periodical financial statements & reports for CFO, President, and/or Board of Directors
- People Management – Provide leadership by fostering a culture of employee engagement and role modelling, encouraging and rewarding values, and maintaining a high level of personal and professional competence
To be successful in the Financial Controller role, you will need to be a seasoned Head of Finance / CFO with experience working in an equally reputable global financial services organisation.
- Advanced knowledge of industry practice in Finance and Accounting
- Ability to organise and control large accounting systems
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact at a senior management level
- At least 10 years of experience in Accounting role
- Extensive experience as people manager
- Professional accounting qualification
- Empowered; quality approach; business acumen; excellent outcomes
This company is a member of one of the largest conglomerates in the country and has expanded its nationwide footprint and becoming known as one of the fastest growing banks in the country.
If you are someone who wants to be a part of one of the fastest-growing and most consumer-focused universal banks in the Philippines, this is the role for you. This is a great time to be part of the bank’s journey to ultimately become a world-class bank. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Financial Controller role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.