Internal Audit Head
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Ivana Veronica Hermoso
Date posted 25 June 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A local insurance company is looking for an excellent Internal Audit Head to join the firm based in Manila. In this Internal Audit Head job, you will be the principal agent of the management in ensuring independent and objective management of risk and control for the whole organisation.
About the Internal Audit Head Role:
In this business critical role, you will take ownership of all risk and control management for the whole company and their business locally in the Philippines and neighbouring countries.
- Develop an audit plan using an appropriate control and risk-based methodology including those risks identified by the board, management and process owners and implement risk-based audit plans and take overall responsibility for the quality assurance program of the department
- Stay abreast of organisation-wide developments of policy, plans, activities and program as well as relevant developments in internal audit, governance, risk & compliance practices or develop new methodologies to improve the audit process, making it easier for the organisation to request audits and / or implement recommendations or changes if needed to ensure that the company policies and procedures are up-to-date
- Provide the audit committee with advice on internal oversight issues and conduct peer reviews of internal oversight work outside the department
- Provide assurance of compliance with statutory requirements, policies and procedures in line with leading practices and the organisation's policies and procedures
- Prepare / submit reports as required by the regulators, management, board and audit committee
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess at least 10 years' experience, with seven years' experience in a supervisory / managerial capacity in the audit, accounting and / or finance function.
- Operational experience working in an insurance or audit firm that handles insurance will be essential
- B.S. Accounting graduate, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and preferably Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Expert in process reviews, process improvements with full consideration of cost effective controls
The successful Internal Audit Head will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised local insurance brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Internal Audit Head job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.