Head of Treasury
Consultant Antonette Cuaresma
Date posted 16 October 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Head of Treasury role has just become available at one of the top global insurance companies located in BGC Taguig. This challenging role reports to the CFO.
About the Head of Treasury Role:
This position is mainly responsible for the governance, risk management, strategic vision of the Treasury Team. This will cover bank relationship management, operational cash management, and the oversight for the company collection & disbursement processes.
- Ensure strict compliance to governance requirements and controls aligned and as stipulated in company’s local policies
- Create a clear vision and accompanying long-term strategies for the team, in alignment to the Company’s vision and mission
- Develop policies as deemed fit and necessary according the business environment
- Challenge and innovate based on existing control frameworks, constantly seeking opportunities, as well as lead and advance vision of the teams and formulate strategies with an informed view on latest market directions and risk appetites
- Lead target critical areas, change management efforts, and track progress of programs, policies, processes, and manage different stakeholders in terms of issues, challenges, and process improvements suggested and perform resolutions efficiently
- Supervise day-to-day activities together with direct reports / managers in line with the delegations in authority
- Mange direct reports’ performance and provide functional knowledge / expertise through coaching and mentoring to meet set KRA’s
- Work closely with the CFO, Operations Heads, Distribution, Governance Committee, and Affiliates of the company
To be successful in this role, you must possess at least five years of Treasury experience and Treasury qualification (ie ACT).
- Understanding of key financial drivers / methods to improve cash flow and cash management
- Understanding of the key drivers / stakeholders that impact end-to-end lifecycle of Treasury to ensure timely execution of disbursement and collection transactions
- Strong knowledge of latest developments in Treasury and Emerging Banking products
- Effective people management and coaching skills
- Diploma in finance or related fields
This leading insurance company have outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development and has gained the trust of millions in the Philippines.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.