Chief Investment Officer
Consultant Antonette Cuaresma
Date posted 07 February 2019 2019-02-072019-04-08 insurance Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 300000 400000 400000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An exciting Chief Investment Officer job has just become available at one of the leading global insurance company located in BGC Taguig.
About the Chief Investment Officer:
In this critical role, you will be responsible for setting up the Asset Management arm of the company and oversee a team of professionals responsible for managing and monitoring investment activities and drive business performance.
- Develop and coordinate overall investment strategy and portfolio construction that would deliver competitive risk-adjusted returns in accordance with risk and compliance parameters
- Achieve higher performance for PAMTC's portfolios by monitoring investment portfolio’s standing and adjusting conditions to manage risks and asset allocations, considering market trends and other timely economic analyses
- Provide direction to the Board of Directors on decisions which involve asset allocation, fund strategies, policy and governance, strategic planning, risk management, budgeting, and other key drivers of performance deviations relative to global benchmarks
- Inform stakeholders on the status of their investment portfolios and other fiduciary concerns of the firm
- Ensure compliance with PCA financial reporting standards, business planning reporting and local statutory regulations
- Supervise the whole investment process by defining investment policies and processes undertaken in the execution of its fund and asset management function
- Establish conditions necessary for the employee's continuous development which translate to long-term contributions to the success of the organisation
To be successful in the Chief Investment Officer job, you must have a very strong background in fixed income and equity investment.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study
- Knowledge of principles, concepts, and methodologies of finance, investments, accounting, statistics, economics and other disciplines necessary for the management of a government investment program
- Experience in investment manager due diligence across broad range of management styles.
- Five to 10 years' of relevant work experience in the implementation of an asset management investment program
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English language
The successful candidate will be joining a multinational insurance company with successful operations in life insurance and mutual funds around the world including Europe, US, and Asia. The culture is smart, transformative, and open to ideas.
If you are looking to bring you career to the next level, this is the role for you.
Apply for this role today.