Head of Fixed Income
Consultant Antonette Cuaresma
Date posted 28 March 20192019-04-29 2019-05-27 insurance Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 200000 250000 250000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An exciting Head of Fixed Income role has just become available at one of the leading global insurance company located in BGC Taguig.
About the Head of Fixed Income:
In this challenging role, you will be part of a team that will set up the Asset Management arm of the company and be responsible in overseeing the Fixed Income Investment Process. This role is directly reporting to the CEO.
- Develop and oversee the whole Fixed Income Investment process by defining relevant policies, processes, and procedures
- Develop all Fixed Income Strategy and construct Fixed Income Portfolios that deliver competitive risk-adjusted returns
- Oversee the management of the Fixed Income Portfolios and ensure alignment with overall Fixed Income Strategy
- Oversee the management of the Fixed Income component of Balanced Funds by working in coordination with Fixed Income Team
- Oversee the management of Fixed Income-laced Feeder Funds and Fixed Income component of Balanced Funds-of-Funds
- Review portfolio performance, identify gaps, and develop solutions to achieve higher portfolio returns. Review portfolio risk exposures and ensure that they are within set risk parameters.
- Provide direction to the Board of Directors on decisions involving asset allocation, fund strategies, policy and governance, strategic planning, risk management, budgeting, and other key drivers of portfolio performance
To be successful in the Head of Fixed Income job, you must have a very strong background in fixed income investment.
- Must be a college graduate, preferable of Economics or Finance related course
- CFA or MBA holder is an advantage
- At least five years' actual experience in Equity Investments or at least three years' experience in Equity Investments, with 90 hours of training in Trust, other fiduciary business or investment management activities acceptable to the Bangko Sentral, or completed a relevant global or local professional certification
- In depth knowledge of the Equity Markets and related regulations
- Knowledgeable in Philippine regulations applicable to trust corporations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English language, able to effectively communicate with clients, senior management, Board of Directors.
The successful candidate will be joining a multinational insurance company with successful operations in life insurance and mutual funds around the world including Europe, US, and Asia. The culture is smart, transformative, and open to ideas.
If you are looking to bring you career to the next level, this is the role for you.
Apply for the role today.