Consultant Michele Manabat
Date posted 01 April 20192019-04-29 2019-05-31 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 1125000 1500000 1500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An exciting Investment Consultant job had just become available at a pioneering Trust & Asset Management Company in the Philippines. Head Office based within in BGC Taguig, this role is a fresh and dynamic division of the organisation.
About the Investment Consultant role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the growth and development of the Trust Company in synergy with agency force and third-party distributors
- Develop sales strategies and tactical sales activities applicable to the assigned region in coordination with the Distribution group and Agency force utilising sales and investment marketing materials or collateral of the Trust company, for recommendation to/approval of the Business Development Head
- Conduct calls and generate sales through proactive involvement of and referrals from Agency force, and through active product push of own sales force (if any)
- Provide sales support and handhold Agency force through product presentations and discussion of product features and requirements to client; and provide assistance to product development initiatives as needed
- Conduct client onboarding and coordinate with Operations for account opening and completion of documentary requirements
- Exhibit understanding of the PCA Minimum Compliance Standards and competency to carry out the requirements stated therein
To be successful in this Investment Consultant job, you should have strong strategy and business development skills.
- Minimum of three years relevant work experience in Asset Management or Trust
- Must have experience in sales generation, product presentation, sales training, and sales support on financial products and services
- Should be updated with financial regulations and other relevant policies
- Can work with considerable autonomy and also be a team player
- Excellent written, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong motivation and personal drive to succeed
The company is one of the foremost multinational insurance companies in the Philippines whose business is setting up their first Trust & Asset Management Company. Due to their aggressive expansion, they are looking for proficient professionals to join their rising organisation.
If you have the drive and determination to contribute to a growing business, this Investment Consultant role is for you.
Apply for this role now.