Trust Business Development Head
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Michele Manabat
Date posted 01 April 20192019-04-29 2019-05-31 banking Taguig National Capital Region Taguig, BGC PH PHP 1400000 2100000 2100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An exciting Business Development Head job had just become available at a pioneering Trust & Asset Management Company in the Philippines. Head Office based within in BGC Taguig, this role is a fresh and dynamic division of the organisation.
About the Business Development Head role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the growth and development of the Trust Company in synergy with agency force and third-party distributors
- Develop sales strategies and tactical sales activities in coordination with the Distribution group and Agency force utilising sales and investment marketing materials or collaterals of the Trust company; and provide assistance to product development initiatives as needed
- Direct Investment Consultants for calls and generation of sales through proactive involvement of an referrals from Agency force, and through active product push of own sales force (if any)
- Guide Investment Consultants in providing sales support through product presentations and discussion of product features and requirements to Agency force and clients
- Manage handling of portfolio/client issues by identifying the problem, proposing solutions, and work closely with colleagues from Investments other businesses to identify opportunities to strengthen relationships by identifying customer needs considering consumer protection framework and policy in resolving issues
- Ensure the implementation of the company’s people management policies and programs, particularly headcount management, performance management, employee discipline, and the continuous professional development of team members
To be successful in this Business Development Head job, you should have strong strategy and business development skills.
- Minimum of five years relevant work experience in Asset Management or Trust
- Must have experience in sales generation, product presentation, sales training, and sales support on financial products and services
- Should be updated with financial regulations and other relevant policies
- Can work with considerable autonomy and also be a team player
- Excellent written, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong motivation and personal drive to succeed
The company is one of the foremost multinational insurance companies in the Philippines whose business is setting up their first Trust & Asset Management Company in the Philippines. Due to their aggressive expansion, they are looking for proficient professionals to join their rising organisation.
If you have the drive and determination to contribute to a growing business, this Business Development Head role is for you.
Apply for this role today.