Head of Equities
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Antonette Cuaresma
Date posted 04 April 20192019-04-22 2019-06-03 insurance Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 200000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An exciting Head of Equities job has just become available at one of the leading global insurance company located in BGC Taguig.
About the Head of Equities Role:
In this challenging role, you will be part of a team that will set up the Asset Management arm of the company and be responsible in overseeing the Equities Investment Process. This role is directly reporting to the CEO.
- Develop and oversee the whole Equities Investment process by defining relevant policies, processes, and procedures
- Develop all Equities Strategy and construct Equities Portfolios that deliver competitive risk-adjusted returns
- Oversee the management of the Equities Portfolios and ensure alignment with overall Equities Strategy
- Oversee the management of the Equities component of Balanced Funds by working in coordination with Equities Team
- Review portfolio performance, identify gaps, and develop solutions to achieve higher portfolio returns. Review portfolio risk exposures and ensure that they are within set risk parameters
- Provide direction to the Board of Directors on decisions involving asset allocation, fund strategies, policy and governance, strategic planning, risk management, budgeting, and other key drivers of portfolio performance
To be successful in the Head of Equities job, you must have a very strong background in equity investment.
- Must be a college graduate, preferable of Economics or Finance related course
- CFA or MBA holder is an advantage
- At least five years' actual experience in Equity Investments or at least three years' experience in Equity Investments, with 90 hours of training in Trust, other fiduciary business or investment management activities acceptable to the Bangko Sentral, or completed a relevant global or local professional certification
- In depth knowledge of the Equity Markets and related regulations
- Knowledgeable in Philippine regulations applicable to trust corporations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English language, able to effectively communicate with clients, senior management, Board of Directors
The successful candidate will be joining a multinational insurance company with successful operations in life insurance and mutual funds around the world including Europe, US, and Asia. The culture is smart, transformative, and open to ideas.
If you are looking to bring you career to the next level, this is the role for you.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.