Finance Lead - IFRS 17 Project Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Antonette Cuaresma
Date posted 04 August 20192019-08-04 2019-10-03 insurance Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 120000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Finance Lead – IFRS 17 Project Manager role has just become available at one of the top global insurance company located in BGC Taguig.
About this Finance Lead – IFRS 17 Project Manager Role:
This position is mainly responsible for directing the finance workstream team towards achieving the deliverables, resolving risks and issues in a timely and relevant manner, and providing technical finance insight and support to comply with new accounting standards, IFRS 17 and 9.
- Lead the identification of gaps, and localization of the following to confirm with the company’s requirements:
- Practical application guidance (PAG)/accounting policy
- Chart of accounts
- New financial statements and comparatives
- Manage IFRS 9 components including testing and analysis
- Recommend and develop new/enhance existing local management reports considering changes due to IFRS 14 and 9
- Lead the testing and sign-off of execution workstream solutions from business per user perspective
- Provide accounting and reporting input to local business requirements
Evaluate issues and risks and coordinate with the programme managers for appropriate resolutions/escalations
- Thorough knowledge and exposure in IFRS and PFRS especially insurance accounting and reporting standards
- Certified Public Accountant
- At least seven years' relevant experience in financial reporting, and in financial statements preparation with at least three years at supervisory level
- Advanced knowledge in SAP, business intelligence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill in English language
- Ability to work with people across various management levels, ranging from associate to CFO level
- Knowledgeable in internal control practices
This leading insurance company have outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development and has gained the trust of millions in the Philippines.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.