Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Priya Gupta
Date posted 22 October 20192019-10-24 2019-12-21 insurance Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 5000000 6000000 6000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Country Manager job opportunity has become available at a leading international insurance group.The role of the Country Manager is to manage the P&L and drive the success of the Philippines business.
About the Country Manager Role:
Reporting to the regional CEO, the Country Manager will be responsible for a team of 45 with high technical skills and will lead the business development role.
- Design, implement and maintain the operational strategy, delivering on the priorities agreed with the President Asia
- Provide effective leadership to the Philippines offices giving guidance and support to ensure high levels of service delivery, driving employee engagement
- Grow operations through establishing a people plan that identifies and retains talent to deliver high performance
- Monitor and track performance to budget and review processes to ensure productivity and efficiency targets are met
- Manage the P&L effectively, ensuring corporate governance and robust cost control
- Provide strategic reviews of the operations to ensure continued turnaround and sustained profitability
- Build a network of influential stakeholders in the market and actively pursue new opportunities for business development, across both the local and international Philippines markets
- Attend seminars and engage with local industry experts to tap into new and emerging markets
- Foster a corporate culture that promotes ethical practices, individual integrity, customer centric focus and service value
- Develop an operational framework that will include creating, implementing and evaluating governance policies and procedures to achieve legislative compliance and protect the business
- Work collaboratively with colleagues on an ongoing basis to drive optimal operational performance whilst working with the President Asia to ensure consistency across the Southeast Asia regions
- Monitor and identify opportunities for continuous improvement and develop innovative solutions to enhance business practice and demonstrated efficiencies
- Promote company ethics and values, focus on what matters to the customer and promote the client’s insurance brands
This is an exciting opportunity to join a very reputable brand with a strong presence in insurance and re-insurance in a growing market. This role provides the opportunity to liaise with a number of senior regional stakeholders and have visibility within a global business in the Philippines. To succeed in this role you will need to develop relationships with a number of players in the market and manage high-performing specialists.
- 15 years of experience in insurance or financial services preferably at a business development or country manager level
- Proven track record in managing highly technical teams
- Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders
- Regional experience is desirable
This is a fantastic role to lead the transformation and develop a successful business with the support of 100 years of experience from the US headquarters.
Apply today to learn more.