Head of Policy Management (Insurance Operations)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Maureene Guzman
Job Ref 1888890/001
Date posted 29 December 2022philippines banking-financial-services/insurance 2022-12-29 2023-02-27 insurance Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Make the move and be a part of an exciting career in one of the leading insurance companies in the country. The Head of Policy Management (Insurance Operations) job requires a strong background in insurance operations and policy management and you must have experience in digital transformation, process improvement and strategy planning.
About the Head of Policy Management (Insurance Operations) Role:
In this role, you will oversee the process of policy and strategic plan creation developing and implementing policy research and analysis strategies. Overseeing and participating in the development of reports, documents, briefings and surveys. Providing consultation to government departments, board members and stakeholders.
- Oversees the policy management function of the company (policy servicing, policy benefits, group business administration)
- Actively seek for opportunities to use technology, services to improve customer experience and drive its implementation
- Be responsible for overall management of service and benefit administration for all lines of business (individual life, group life and health)
- Initiate projects that will improve productivity, quality of work and technical knowledge of the team
- Lead the team that enriches relationships with customers and distributors by addressing queries through multiple touchpoints, resolving complaints in a timely and equitable manner, providing relevant information during important policy milestones, and utilising analytics to generate insights that drive customer management strategies and tactics
- Key results areas:
- Digital transformation and process improvement
- Achieve performance, productivity, business value through achievement of service delivery standards and policy management standards
- Collaboration, planning and strategy
- Define, lead and ensure the successful delivery of change to support the servicing and benefit administration
- Align the transformation of policy management to support regulatory and regional standards
- Deliver productivity gains through process streamlining and digitalisation
- Establish service level standards, measure and report performance
- Increase efficiency through competency building and improvements
- Lead the teams that support business processes
- Recommend relevant and valuable strategies to support company objectives
- Manage strategic collaboration and communication with internal/external stakeholders and functional areas
To succeed in this Head of Policy Management (Insurance Operations) role, you must have a strong background in insurance operations and policy management and experience in digital transformation, process improvement and strategy planning.
- At least five years of policy management experience
- A project management professional with experience in using business acumen to deliver solutions
- Experience with working in a cross-functional environment to source information, interact with diverse groups, and facilitate in delivering positive outcomes
- Experience with driving key insights and analytics function
- Experience with project, programme and process management
- Strong people leadership including high proficiency in stakeholder and issues management
- Demonstrated openness to new ideas as well as willingness to learn with the desire to make a difference
- Ability to build new capabilities to meet business demands
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deal with senior stakeholders
This top insurance company does not need an introduction.
If you have the drive and determination to contribute your expertise in policy management and insurance operations, this Head of Policy Management (Insurance Operations) role is right for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 27 January 2023A Territory Sales Head job has become available at a leading foreign insurance company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 26 January 2023Make the move and be a part of an exciting career in one of the leading insurance companies in the country. The Head of Policy Management (Insurance Operations) job requires a strong background in insurance operations and policy management and you must have experience in digital transformation, process improvement and strategy planning.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 04 January 2023An exciting Head of Strategy job has just opened up at a company that needs no introduction.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 30 January 2023A Compliance Head job has become available for a seasoned compliance leader who has successfully built compliance frameworks and processes for a big multinational bank or a reputable financial shared services.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 26 January 2023An Investment Analyst job has become available at a company has a deep knowledge of the local market and strong relationships with insurance industry partners.