Life Insurance Audit Manager
Consultant Ivana Veronica Hermoso
Date posted 16 April 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Audit Manager role has become available at one of the top life insurance companies in the Philippines. Based in Manila, you will support the Head of Internal Audit in delivering the audit plan and reporting to the committee and management.
About the Life Insurance Audit Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be tasked to advise the management with assessment of internal controls through audit assignments.
- Oversee and supervise internal audits, operations activities, and regular audit processing of the business units in the head office
- Conduct continuous evaluation of operations risk and provide regular reports to senior stakeholders
- Plan, lead and execute audits and evaluate the adequacy of controls according to established schedule and quality
- Ensure compliance of operations and act as contact for both for internal and external regulators
- Provide advice on continuous improvement of internal audit methodologies and practices
To be successful in the Life Insurance Audit Manager role, you must have extensive experience in Internal Audit in a life insurance company.
- Must have at least seven years of internal audit experience in a life insurance company
- Good knowledge of risk management principles
- CPA / CIA certifications are highly preferable
This company is a Hong Kong based insurance firm who recently started operations in the Philippines and have continually rose up the ranks until they became one of the Top 20 insurance firms to date.
If you have an outstanding track record of Internal Audit and are looking for the next big step in your career, the Life Insurance Audit Manager position is for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.