Consultant Ivana Veronica Hermoso
Date posted 27 April 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Audit Manager role has become available in one of the reputable multinational banking firms in the world. Based in the shared service center here in Manila, you will be part of the newly set up internal audit team.
About the Audit Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will lead all group internal audit activities within the shared service center and lead the team into doing excellent service delivery.
- Oversee and supervise internal audits, operations activities, and regular audit processing of the shared service center in Manila
- Conduct continuous evaluation of operations risk and provide regular reports to senior stakeholders
- Monitor and attend to all regulatory requirements and ensure the team meets all duties
- Provide advice on continuous improvement of internal audit methodologies and practices
- Ensure compliance of the shared service operations both for internal and external regulators
To be successful in the Audit Manager role, you must have extensive experience in Internal Audit ideally in a shared service/multinational setting.
- Must have at least 10 years of professional experience in a bank and previously comes from one of Big 4 auditing firms
- Good knowledge of risk management principles
- Excellent stakeholder and people management skills
- CPA/CIA certifications are highly preferable
The company is a multinational wholesale banking company who set up a shared service center here in Manila. As part of the initiatives for perpetual improvement of operations management, they are looking for competent audit professionals to join their growing business.
If you have an outstanding track record of Internal Audit and are looking for the next big step in your career, the Audit Manager position is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.