Internal Audit Head (AVP)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Ivana Veronica Hermoso
Date posted 31 May 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An excellent Internal Audit Head (AVP) job position has just become available in an exciting start-up financial services company. Based in Manila, you will be leading the group in ensuring the business is operating in a compliant manner.
About the Internal Audit Head (AVP) Role:
In this role, you will have overall responsibility for the department’s execution and completion of audit plans and activities.
- Provide assurance and identify improvement opportunities in the finance processes and compliance to legal and regulatory requirements as well as all aspects of the operations
- Lead and establish the group’s audit work plan including the schedule, resources, and financial budget
- Make recommendations according to business process reviews, compliance reviews, and fraud/investigative audits
- Internal controls advisory and operation’s stakeholder management
To be successful in the Internal Audit Head (AVP) position, you must have accumulated experience in internal audit for a reputable organisation.
- Must be holding a senior leadership / executive position in the organisation with extensive experience in internal audit, risk management, controls, or finance and accounting
- Must have at least 10 years' professional experience, five years in a managerial/leadership capacity supporting core operations
- Preferred industry exposure would be reputable companies in banking, fintech, or other large conglomerates
- CIA certification is a big advantage
The company is a start-up Fintech company owned by a large conglomerate in the Philippines. The culture is dynamic and innovative. As part of this exciting initiative, they are looking for someone to head the Internal Audit department so as to ensure a robust and sound operation.
If you are dynamic, passionate, and are looking for a fulfilling career, the Internal Audit Head (AVP) role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.