SOX Audit AVP
Consultant Ivana Veronica Hermoso
Date posted 05 July 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A fantastic SOX Audit AVP position has just become available in one of the leading financial services companies in the world. Based in Taguig, you will be part of an exciting pioneering team that will take part in the company’s undeniable growth here in the Philippines.
About the SOX Audit AVP Role:
In this essential role, you will lead a team of seasoned auditors in executing SOX testing which includes testing the bank’s internal controls over both financial and operational processes.
- Ensure quality and efficient delivery of testing in preparation for senior management and external audits
- Act as the technical expert for the team and ensure deliverables are within agreed timeline
- Identify SOX related issues in internal audit reports
- Manage and engage internal business units and relevant teams
To be successful in the SOX Audit AVP position, you must have extensive relevant experience in a reputable multinational financial services company
- Must have at least 10 years' experience and a leader in a multinational financial services company, preferably in Funds Services or Banks
- Knowledge of SOX regulation with an emphasis on 404 testing requirements and auditing in the financial services industry
- Strong people and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in a Big 4 auditing firm is an advantage
- A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) at least, CIA is a big plus
The company is a fast-growing financial shared services center in the Philippines. It boasts of a great working culture and exemplary benefits for its employees. Globally, it is known to be a reputable investment manager, funds services company with excellent client services.
If you are driven, dynamic, and looking for a new challenge in your career, the SOX Audit AVP is the role for you.
Apply or call me to discuss this opportunity