Internal Audit Manager- Bancassurance
Consultant Sarah Bon
Date posted 07 March 2019 2019-03-072019-04-12 insurance Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 900000 1500000 1500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An Internal Audit Manager job has just become available in a leading life insurance company, based in Makati City.
About the Internal Audit Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will identify business risks and advise different group units on how to improve controls.
- Lead and manage internal audits, operations activities, and regular audit processing of the business units in the head office in compliance to group and local practices
- Identify gaps and susceptibilities to be remedied, analyse results, and propose solutions
- Cultivate a strong risk consciousness amongst management
- Ensure follow up and recommendations are implemented by the auditors
To be successful in the Internal Audit Manager position, you must be an experienced internal audit specialist in a reputable insurance or banking organisation.
- Minimum of five years of experience in internal audit from an insurance or banking company
- Exposure to relevant insurance business operations such as finance, insurance business, asset management, IT, risk management, etc.
- Strong intellectual and analytical skills with good understanding of processes, structure and the regulatory environment
- CPA / CIA certifications are highly preferred
This company is one of the leading life insurance companies in the Philippines who has rapidly grown in the past few years. It has partnered with one of the strongest local banks in the Philippines which enables them to fortify their footprint here. They are undergoing a massive transformation of going digital and ensuring processes are efficient.
If you have an outstanding track record of Internal Audit and are looking for the next big step in your career, the Internal Audit Manager position is for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.