Consultant Ivana Veronica Hermoso
Date posted 22 March 20192019-03-22 2019-05-21 banking Manila National Capital Region PH PHP 1300000 1301000 1301000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
A great Control AVP job position has become available in a European international bank with huge shared service operations here in Manila. Working with the best controls professionals in the industry, you will be asked to lead the team in ensuring the bank has sturdy operations.
About the Control AVP Role:
In this important role, you will be responsible for performing first-line risk and control functions for different branches.
- Lead the implementation of control standards to achieve effective controls and mitigate identified risk in relevant business processes
- Risk Assessment of various bank functions in line with determined operations risk framework, risk identification, assessment procedure
- Perform key control testing in accordance with global standards
- Cultivate a culture wherein all entities are aware of the first line responsibility of risk owners, control owners
To be successful in the Control AVP position, you must have extensive experience in risk and control or internal audit function within a shared services operation of a bank.
- More than seven years' experience in internal audit, risk and control, or operations risk in a large international bank
- Extensive knowledge in process and internal control implementation and key control testing / audit of design and operating effectiveness
- Experience in conducting operations risk and knowledge of assessing residual risk is an advantage
The company is a large multinational banking company with a strong business here in Manila. As part of the initiatives for perpetual improvement of risk management, they are looking for a strong Control AVP to lead the team.
If you are looking for the next challenge in your career, the Control AVP position is for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.