Consultant Sarah Bon
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-14 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 90000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
A critical Senior Auditor job has become available in an expanding financial services company, based in Philippines.
About the Senior Auditor Role:
In this essential role, you will lead the audit engagements for the portfolio of clients across APAC and North America region.
- Spearhead audit projects and advisory
- Develops and demonstrates an understanding of the business risks, controls, and processes, along with an understanding of relevant laws,
- Act as the technical expert for the audit team and ensure deliverables are within agreed timeline
- Ensure quality and efficient delivery of audit reports, updates and projects for senior management and external audits
- Discuss and offer recommendations for risks/issues raised during audit review
- Come up with assessment plans to ensure proper identification of key risks and controls, accurate findings, correct regulatory requirements and proper documentation
To succeed in the role, you must have strong people and stakeholder management skills.
- Must have at least seven years' audit experience in a multinational financial services company, preferably in Funds Services or Banks
- Solid background on risk management and compliance processes, AML and economic sanctions processing experience a plus
- Experience in a Big 4 auditing firm is an advantage
- A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) at least, CIA is a big plus
The company is a fast-growing financial shared services centre in the Philippines. It boasts of a great working culture and exemplary benefits for its employees. Globally, it is known to be a reputable investment manager, funds services company with excellent client services.
If you are driven, dynamic, and looking for a new challenge in your career, this Senior Auditor is the role for you.
Apply for the role today.