Head of Internal Audit
Consultant Sarah Bon
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-16 banking Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 2000000 2600000 2600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An exciting Internal Audit Head job has become available in one of the largest bank in Asia, based in Philippines.
About the Head of Internal Audit Role:
Based in Manila, you will oversee all audit functions for the whole business in the Philippines as an individual contributor.
- Develop audit plan using an appropriate control & risk- based methodology including those risks identified by the Board, Management and Process Owners and implement risk-based audit plans and take overall responsibility for the quality assurance program of the department
- Stay abreast of organisation-wide developments of policy, plans, activities and program, and as well as relevant developments in Internal Audit, Governance, Risk & Compliance practices or develop new methodologies to improve the audit process, making it easier for the organisation to request audits and/ or implement recommendations or changes if needed to ensure that company policies and procedures are up-to-date
- Provide the Audit Committee with advice on internal oversight issues and conduct peer reviews of internal oversight work outside the Department
- Provide assurance of compliance with statutory requirements, policies and procedures in line with leading practices and the organisation's policies and procedures
- Complete the audit reports tasked by the Head Office’s Management, Board and Audit Committee, external auditors and regulatory bodies
To succeed in this role, you must possess at least 10 years' experience, seven years in supervisory/managerial capacity, in an audit, controls, accounting and/or finance function.
- Strong operational audit experience in the banking industry or a Big 4 auditing firm is a plus
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and preferably Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Expert in process reviews, process improvements with full consideration of cost-effective controls
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced audit professional looking to start from scratch the audit function of one of the largest international Bank. The role will be self-starter and will provide opportunity to grow in the management team. The company is one of the largest universal banks in Asia with strong digital banking business in the Philippines – a first in Asia. The culture is dynamic, visionary, and innovative. As part of this exciting enterprise, they are looking for a strong Compliance Head to ensure things are in check in this massive growth plan.
If you are dynamic, ambitious, and looking for the next challenge in your career, the Head of Internal Audit role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.