Internal Control Manager
Consultant Sarah Bon
Date posted 31 May 20192019-05-31 2019-07-30 banking Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 1040000 1300000 1300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Internal Control Manager job is now available in a multinational bank, based in Taguig City, Philippines.
About the Internal Control Manager Role:
In this important role, you will be responsible for performing first-line risk and control functions for different branches.
- Lead the implementation of control standards to achieve effective controls and mitigate identified risk in relevant business processes
- Risk Assessment of various bank functions in line with determined operations risk framework, risk identification, assessment procedure
- Perform key control testing in accordance with global standards
- Cultivate a culture wherein all entities are aware of the first line responsibility of risk owners, control owners
To be successful in the Internal Control Manager position, you must have extensive experience in risk and control or internal audit function within a shared services operation of a bank.
- More than seven years' experience in internal audit, risk and control, or operations risk in a large international bank
- Extensive knowledge in process and internal control implementation and key control testing / audit of design and operating effectiveness
- Experience in conducting operations risk and knowledge of assessing residual risk is an advantage
The company is a large multinational banking company with a strong and growing business here in Manila. As part of the initiatives for perpetual improvement of risk management, they are looking for a strong Interal Control Manager to lead the team.
If you are looking for the next challenge in your career, this Internal Control Manager position is for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.