Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Ivana Veronica Hermoso
Date posted 10 June 20192019-06-10 2019-08-09 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 910000 2000000 2000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic Senior Auditor position has just become available in one of the leading financial services companies in the world. Based in Taguig, you will be part of an exciting team that will take part in the company’s undeniable growth here in the Philippines.
About the Senior Auditor Role:
In this essential role, you will be part of a seasoned team executing audit delivery for various entities in Asia Pacific and North America.
- Ensure quality and efficient delivery of testing in preparation for senior management and external audits
- Act as the technical expert for the team and ensure deliverables are within agreed timeline
- Identify relevant issues in internal audit reports
- Manage and engage internal business units and relevant teams
To be successful in the Senior Auditor position, you must have extensive relevant experience in a reputable multinational financial services company
- Must have at least 10 years of experience in a multinational financial services company, preferably in funds services or banks
- Exposure in a regional or global audit environment
- Experience in a Big 4 auditing firm is an advantage
- Certifications such as CPA or CIA is not required but a big plus
The company is a fast-growing financial shared services centre in the Philippines. It boasts of a great working culture and exemplary benefits for its employees. Globally, it is known to be a reputable investment manager, funds services company with excellent client services.
If you are driven, dynamic, and looking for a new challenge in your career, the Senior Auditor is the role for you
Apply or call me to discuss this opportunity.