Internal Audit Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sarah Bon
Date posted 03 September 20192019-09-03 2019-11-02 banking Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 2000000 2600000 2600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Internal Audit Manager job has become available at one of the largest banks in Asia, based in the Philippines.
About the Internal Audit Manager Role:
Based in Manila, you will oversee all audit functions for the whole business in the Philippines as an individual contributor.
- Develop audit plans using an appropriate control and risk- based methodology including risks identified by the board, management and process owners. Implement risk-based audit plans and take overall responsibility for the quality assurance programme of the department
- Stay abreast of organisation-wide development of policies, plans, activities and programmes, and relevant developments in internal audit, governance, risk and compliance practices or develop new methodologies to improve the audit process, making it easier for the organisation to request audits and/ or implement recommendations or changes if needed to ensure that company policies and procedures are up-to-date
- Provide the audit committee with advice on internal oversight issues and conduct peer reviews of internal oversight work outside the department
- Provide assurance of compliance with statutory requirements, policies and procedures in line with leading practices and the organisation's policies and procedures
- Complete the audit reports tasked by the head office’s management, board and audit committee, external auditors and regulatory bodies
To succeed in this role, you must possess at least 10 years' experience in audit, controls, accounting and/or finance function gained from the banking or financial services industry.
- Strong operational audit experience in the banking industry or a Big 4 auditing firm is a plus
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and preferably Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Expert in process reviews, process improvements with full consideration of cost-effective controls
- Proponent of digital banking improvements
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced audit professional looking to start from scratch within the audit function of one of the largest international banks. The role will be self-starter and will provide opportunity to grow in the management team. The company is one of the largest universal banks in Asia with strong digital banking business in the Philippines – a first in Asia. The culture is dynamic, visionary, and innovative. As part of this exciting enterprise, they are looking for a strong Internal Audit Manager who will contribute well in their massive growth plan.
If you are dynamic, ambitious, and looking for the next challenge in your career, the Internal Audit Manager role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.