Audit Officer - Insurance
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sarah Bon
Date posted 09 September 20192019-09-09 2019-11-08 insurance Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 40000 50000 50000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fast-growing business in the insurance industry is recruiting an Audit Officer to join in its dynamic team in Taguig.
About the Audit Officer - Insurance Role:
In this business critical role, you are responsible for assisting the audit department head in reviewing and maintaining the efficiency of the organisation's internal controls and processes.
- Help the team complete internal audits, operations activities, and regular audit processing of the business units in the head office
- Provide advice on continuous improvement of internal audit methodologies and practices
To succeed in this Audit Officer - Insurance job, you must have at least five years' related work experience and knowledge in internal audit obtained from an insurance company or any related financial institution.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), with Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), most preferred
- Able to do thorough audit processes for the insurance business
- Exposure to data analytics tools used in audit
- Led audit engagements and successfully helped on internal control improvements
- Experience in end-to-end risk-based audit process
- Experience in external audit from the Big 4 accounting firm, most preferred
This insurance company has established its presence across Asia since its launch. Since entering the local market, the company has been exhibiting growth in terms of net income and business ranking.
If you have an outstanding track record in Internal Audit and are looking for the next big step in your career, this Audit Officer - Insurance position is for you.
Apply now to learn more.