Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sarah Bon
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-11 2019-12-10 financial-services Pasig National Capital Region PH PHP 50000 70000 70000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Audit Officer job opportunity has just become available at one of the largest credit card companies.
About the Audit Officer Role:
In this individual contributor position, you are expected to lead the risk-based internal audit work for the credit card business of the bank.
- Implement and develop the internal audit framework/policies/processes
- Handle special audit reviews and quality assessment of controls
- Prepare the required internal audit reports
To be successful in the Audit Officer position, you must have a solid internal audit background coming from a bank or financial services company.
- At least five years' experience in the internal audit of a credit card company, bank or any financial institution
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is required, with Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) most preferred
- Well-versed in audit, risk assessment, internal control processes and accounting
The company is one of the largest banking companies with a massive credit card business. Due to this impressive growth, they are looking for an Audit Officer to join their team.
If you are ambitious, passionate, and are looking for the next step in your career, the Audit Officer position is for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.