Operations Control Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Ivana Veronica Hermoso
Date posted 07 November 20192019-11-07 2020-01-06 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 900000 1040000 1040000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A great Operations Control Manager job has become available at a global financial services company with huge shared service operations here in Taguig.
About the Operations Control Manager Role:
In this important role, you will be responsible for performing first line risk and control functions for different business units.
- Lead the implementation of control standards to achieve effective controls and mitigate identified risk in relevant business processes
- Risk Assessment of various bank functions in line with determined operations risk framework, risk identification, assessment procedure
- Perform key control testing in accordance with global standards
- Cultivate a culture wherein all entities are aware of the first line responsibility of risk owners, control owners
To succeed in this Operations Control Manager position, you must have extensive experience in risk and control or internal audit function within a shared services operation of a bank.
- At least five years' experience in internal audit, risk and control, IT controls, SOX, or operations risk in a large international bank
- Extensive knowledge in process and internal control implementation and key control testing/audit of design and operating effectiveness
- Experience in a Big 4 accounting firm is an advantage
The company is a large multinational financial services company who set up a strong business here in Manila. As part of the initiatives for perpetual improvement of risk management, they are looking for a strong Operations Control Manager to lead them
If you are looking for the next challenge in your career, the Operations Control Manager position is for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.