Head of Internal Audit
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sarah Bon
Date posted 22 November 20192019-11-22 2020-01-21 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 150000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you up for the challenge to lead the audit arm of one of the most well known digital financial institutions in the country? Apply now.
About the Head of Internal Audit Role:
In this role, you will have overall responsibility for the department’s execution and completion of audit plans and activities.
- Oversee all the audit functions of the organisation including operations, IT, finance and compliance audits
- Provide assurance and identify improvement opportunities in the finance processes and compliance to legal and regulatory requirements as well as all aspects of the operations
- Lead and establish the group’s audit work plan including the schedule, resources, and financial budget
- Formulate internal audit policies, manuals, processes and audit plan for the group
- Make recommendations according to business process reviews, compliance reviews, and fraud/investigative audits
- Internal controls advisory and operation’s stakeholder management
To succeed in this Head of Internal Audit job, you must have a strong leadership track record with accumulated experience in internal audit from a reputable bank or financial services organisation.
- Proven track record as a strong and strategic leader who is highly adaptable to high pressure and ever changing environment
- A senior leader/executive in the organisation with extensive experience in internal audit, risk management, controls, or finance and accounting
- At least 10 years' solid audit experience from an IT, banking, fintech or other financial institutions, with five years in a managerial/leadership capacity supporting core operations
- CPA, CIA and CFSA certifications are preferred
The company is a start-up fintech company owned by a large conglomerate in the Philippines. The culture is dynamic and innovative. As part of this exciting initiative, they are looking for someone to head the Internal Audit department so as to ensure a robust and sound operation.
If you are dynamic, passionate, and are looking for a fulfilling career, the Internal Audit Head role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting role today.