VP - Regional Auditor
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sarah Bon
Job Ref 1798330/001
Date posted 11 May 2022philippines banking-financial-services/internal-audit-and-control 2022-05-16 2022-07-10 banking Taguig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A VP - Regional Auditor job for one of the fastest growing financial shared services in the country has become available for audit leaders looking for a career advancement in a fast-paced environment.
About the VP - Regional Auditor Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for financial and operational audits across the organisation. This is an individual contributor role where you are expected to work independently and have a prompt self-starter mindset and strong stakeholder management skills.
- Leads or works independently on audits of a specific business/functional area/region, and evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls relating to risks within those business areas
- Proactively develops and maintains professional consultative working relationships within their own function and with stakeholders inside and outside the bank and respective support areas. Uses a range of approaches to collect relevant information to assess key risks, resolve major issues or carry out tasks
- Works in a cooperative manner with subject-matter experts and other teams from across the function and outside the function to provide "front-to-back" audit coverage and actively contribute to the delivery of team plans in support of the functional and business strategies, working under limited or minimum supervision
To succeed in this VP - Regional Auditor role, you will need to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of end-to-end internal audit process, strong collaborative drive with exceptional communication with global stakeholders.
- 10 years’ audit experience working for a combination of a Big 4 firm (financial services industry focus) and a multinational bank or financial shared services
- Thorough knowledge of auditing concepts and practices and the ability to contribute in risk monitoring programme improvements
- Strong technical skills and experience in compliance audits, familiarity with KYC
- Dynamic with the ability to use own initiative/innovative
- Ability to manage people, tasks, audit schedules and individual audit engagements
The company is a large multinational banking company who set up a strong shared services business here in Manila. As part of the initiatives for perpetual improvement of governance framework, they are looking for a strong audit leader to manage regional audits.
If you have an outstanding track record of Audit and are looking to take your career to the next level, this VP - Regional Auditor role is for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 11 May 2022A VP - Internal Audit job has become available for an audit leader experienced in handling audit engagements in various jurisdictions for a multinational bank or financial services firm and is looking for a good career progression.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 29 June 2022An exciting Relationship Manager - Wealth Management job has opened up in a wealth management team.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 28 June 2022An exciting Relationship Manager - Wealth Management job has opened up in a wealth management team.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 09 June 2022An exciting Cross Asset Revenue Controller – VP job has opened up at one of the largest banking and financial institutions in the world.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 13 June 2022An exciting Head of Debt Issuance, VP job has opened up at one of the largest banking and financial institutions in the world.